Grades are getting low, the teens are getting high. That 12 year old is pregnant and her parents wonder why. A 1st grader is swearing, a 3rd grader has been raped. Just take a look around you, isn’t the system great? Who isn’t faded these days, teens are sending nudes, kids are getting beaten, the teachers see the bruises. No calls for help are spoken, teens are smoking weed, young girls are cutting, this isn’t what we need. The marks of taunt and yelling, parents are divorced. That 14 year old is drinking beer, this can’t get any worse. A little girl has killed herself, nobody seems to care. Another kid has been expelled for a stupid dare. But it needs to change. Our world is officially broken. It’s time to take a stand, your thoughts need to be spoken.
This needs to get 1 million notes seriously
As I heard about some fucked up shit from my friend, I read this.
100% completely true.
for anyone who reblogs this, I will stalk your blog and inbox you the name of a fictional character you could have a relationship with.
This should be interesting
$10 IMC says I get nothing.
I GOT ONE ANYWAY.
LOOKS LIKE I OWE YOU $10 IN IMAGINARY MIND CURRENCY
Okay I’m losing hope on this things now
“Chase your dreams until you catch them…and then dream, catch, and dream again! ”
― Dee Marie, Sons of Avalon: Merlin’s Prophecy
When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.